- Location London
- Responsible to Project Manager
- Closing date 01 Jun 2021
- Hours 40 Hours
We are seeking to recruit a qualified Mechanical Supervisor to join our M&E Division for a position based in London on residential projects. This is an excellent opportunity to join this exciting and progressive business.
- Enforcing RAMS
- Supervise the installation of Mechanical Services on Residential projects
- Attend daily briefings & site walks with main contractors and clients
- Ensure that good testing procedures and quality workmanship is maintained at all times
- Co-ordinate delivery of materials
- Report to Project Manager
- Progress Meetings / Reports
- Health and Safety & First Aid qualification
- QualificationEssentialEducated to GCSE (or equivalent) levelDesirable
- SMSTS or SSSTS
- Qualification in Building Services, Construction or HVAC trade background
- Experience & KnowledgeEssentialMinimum of 5 years’ experience in a site supervisor role in mechanical disciplinesDesirable
- Experience of dealing with multiple sub- contractors as part of complex, multi disciplinary building projects
- Abilities & SkillsEssentialExcellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise own workload. Developed problem solving skills, including the ability to manage conflicting work demands.Desirable
- Capacity to work independently with limited supervision.
- Excellent team player with the ability to lead and develop those within the team
- Be able to undertake a continuous review of procedures to achieve and maintain best practice.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to liaise and advise staff at all levels, both in written and verbal.
- Excellent problem solver with the ability to deliver high quality and practical solutions
- To be flexible and work as part of a team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet short deadlines.
- Must be very ‘hands on’ with Can do attitude