- Location Head Office
- Responsible to Managing Director
- Closing date 26 Aug 2022
- Hours 38
Kane is a local organization of trusted professionals offering multi-disciplined Building Services. The company offers a depth of experience and skills spanning all areas of:
- Facilities Management
- Prefabrication Services
Our Vision, quite simply, is to be: The UK’s primary Building Services provider. Designing, developing and delivering innovative, value adding and sustainable building service solutions.
The successful applicant will work closely with the Managing Director and Operations Director to ensure that the needs of the Managing Director are met in respect of administration. This will involve diary management, production of documents and information and minute taking at meetings.
It will be essential that the person is a team player with a strong work ethic. The ability to effectively communicate and manage a busy workload with deadlines will also be key.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting and growing business.
- Providing administrative support to the Managing Director and Operations Director.
- Managing day to day administration activities for the Managing Director and Operations Director.
- Managing the managing director's diary.
- Typing confidential correspondence.
- Organising and arranging meetings.
- Collating and distributing agendas.
- Attending meetings and minute taking - it's essential for the successful candidate to have strong minute taking skills.
- Daily use of Microsoft Office.
- QualificationEssential5 GCSE's or equivalent to include English and MathsDesirable
- Secretary Diploma
- Experience & KnowledgeEssentialMinimum of 2 years of proven experience in a similar roleDesirable
- Strong and demonstrable administration skills
- Experience in managing a diary in a fast-paced environment
- Highly IT literate and proficient in the use of MS office including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent typing and word processing skills
- Abilities & SkillsEssentialStrong time management and excellent organisation skills are essential, underpinned by an attention to detailDesirable
- A high level of confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal and customer facing skills
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Able to work to own initiative
- Flexibility and willingness to learn
- Tact and diplomacy
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Commitment to ongoing development
- Adaptable and quick thinking