Kane Wellbeing Agenda
Enhancing Wellbeing within Kane is a fundamental step towards looking after our people and improving organisational performance.
The Wellbeing Agenda is led by the Wellbeing Committee who oversees the Wellbeing Agenda’s 3 pillars which are at the core of everything we do:
To be the best employer we can be to improve the Health & Wellbeing of our employees.
- To maintain and promote a culture of Wellbeing for our employees.
- To create an environment and culture based on shared values.
- To improve the Health & Wellbeing of our employees.
- To openly discuss and tackle all wellbeing pillar topics.
- To encourage and support employees to develop and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- To improve employee engagement and teamwork across the company.
- Take a proactive approach to our Wellbeing Strategy.
- Have an effective leadership, management, and Ambassadors team across Kane to embed and maintain wellbeing as part of everyday activities
- Improve communication regarding wellbeing throughout the company to increase awareness for all employees.
- Build personal resilience in individuals through practical strategies, training, and support in managing stress.
- Focus on employee engagement.
Recent Wellbeing initiatives