A fulfilling and rewarding career at Kane. Join Northern Ireland’s leading M&E contractor and develop your career with a progressive and forward-thinking company.
We have a wide range of disciplines to choose from Operations, HR, Design, Finance, Procurement, Estimating, Commercial, Fabrication and Trade skills such as welding, plumbing and electrical.
- Danny SavageQuantity SurveyorI joined Kane in 2015 as a Graduate Quantity Surveyor direct from University. From this point on I have been given a pathway to grow and acquire the key disciplines of a Quantity Surveyor.Through the help of well organised site teams and the thorough processes they have, I have gained valuable experience in the Mechanical and Electrical services we are installing throughout our Projects.Since joining Kane, I have had the opportunity to work on various types of projects ranging from Schools, Residential Buildings, Hotels, and Industrial Plantrooms.The above coupled with the flexible working hours, health care benefits and the broad range of employee benefits make Kane a really rewarding place to work.
- Shea DomicanJunior Ventilation TechnicianIn 2016, at the age of 16 years old I was given the opportunity to join Kane as a CAD Technician. Having an interest in CAD based products I was keen on expanding my knowledge in the Mechanical and Electrical services sector. Since joining Kane I have gained valuable knowledge in Mechanical and Electrical services. I have completed internal training and multiple external courses allowing me to improve my understanding of the programs that I utilise daily which would not have been possible without the support of Kane.
- Niall MoaneQuality & Commissioning ManagerAt Kane you get a real sense of a family run business with access to the owners of the business and encouragement to develop to the best of your ability. The Senior Management Team is very approachable and has an open door policy which helps effective communication. I feel that my contribution to the success of the business really is appreciated and this motivates me to keep improving.I started my career with Kane over 10 years ago working on the tools and showed a keen interest to grow and develop. I am now looking forward to managing the quality and commissioning across all projects and making more use of my technical qualification together with the management skills I have gained to develop future success for the business.
- Charlie DuffyElectrical Quality Control ManagerI am a fully qualified electrician and have been in the electrical industry for 7 years. I have worked for various companies and I have to say Kane is by far one of the best companies I have worked for. My reason for this is as a woman in the industry Kane have never treated me differently to how they treat their male members of staff. If anything, Kane have encouraged, guided and supported me to achieve. I started just over a year ago with Kane as an Electrical Quality Control Manager and now they are currently training me to become an Electrical Testing QA Manager. If you have passion and determination Kane will help you drive it.
- Sean McNultySenior Design ManagerSince joining Kane in 2018 in a design management capacity, I have been given the opportunity to work with energic and ambitious individuals. The core team within the design department have set up new support system including IRS systems, Design reports all of which are communicated to the full design team both internal and external. We now hold weekly meetings which has led to a very productive team of 15 individuals within design, all very motivated and empowered to carry out their role to the best of their ability.