Kane were appointed by main contractor Bennett Construction to deliver the full MEP Package for Rome House. The 16-month contract included the MEP installation to 13 Floors and 142 residential units within 3 cores. There has been a mixture of social shared equity and private sale dwellings.
The works package included:
- Offsite Solutions provided for the Energy Centre through In-house prefabrication facility.
- Utility PODs installed on the project
- Mechanical smoke extract system installation
- Underfloor Heating
- Radiator installation within Social & Intermediate dwellings
- Fire Alarm
- Fire Fighting (Dry Riser)
- Access control
- Lightning protection
- Sprinkler System